with guest speakers
23/09 + 02/11 + 27/01 + 24/02 + 23/03
For perinatal care professionals interested in movement practice, and for movement professionals interested in perinatal care
A full day of movement practices inspired by various schools of somatic education, as well as providing theoretical contexts surrounding pregnancy and childbirth.
- – How:
- – When:
- MASTERCLASS 1
- September 23rd, 2023, from 9 am to 7 pm
- MASTERCLASS 2
- December 2nd, 2023, from 10 am to 6 pm
- MASTERCLASS 3
- January 27th, 2024, from 10 am to 6 pm
- MASTERCLASS 4
- February 24th, 2024, from 10 am to 6 pm
- MASTERCLASS 5
- March 23rd, 2024, from 10 am to 6 pm
- – For who:
- Perinatal care professionals interest in movement practice and movement professionals interested in perinatal care
- – How much: 180€ (per masterclass)
- – Where:
- LISBON | Studio C [ ALMA ], Praça de Portugal, nº 7 R / C A, Odivelas, Lisbon.
- – Registration: register through the “sign up” button.
- – The masterclasses are not a substitute for longer courses (teacher trainings). They can serve as an introduction to them, particularly for those who have no experience with movement practice.
- – The masterclasses focus on bodily practices and experiences. They are not a professional training and do not offer a certificate of “course completion” (a certificate of participation will be provided to anyone who requests it).
- – People enrolled in the masterclass and interested in participating in teacher trainings will have access to an exclusive discount for the trainings open in 2024.